Tuesday 26 April 2011

The technology in my life or my life in the technology... ?

The technology is important for me because I can communicate with my family and friends, but I don’t know anything the new technology.
My favorite piece of technology is the computer, because I use for talking with my dad, my brother and my friends. My mom doesn’t like the technology, so she calls me for telephone. Also I like the computer because I can read or to find out what is happening in the world.
In my house, in Uruguay, we bought the computer a long time ago, but when I moved to Chile was necessary buy one. Every day I connect to Internet, for two or three hours and the time fly.
If there were no computer (or Internet) probably in this moment I would be in Uruguay, because I couldn’t stay away.
I like the digital camera too, because I love the photography. For me each photo is a way of seining reality. I have an analog camera and a digital camera, the photos generating two are very different, but the digital camera allows for more options.

No comments:

Post a Comment