Tuesday 5 April 2011

My first own website

In this moment I’m creating a website about my career for the course TICS. Even I did not define the link, because it is in constructing.
The website regards about the project concerning to immigration in Chile. With my classmates want study the level of integration between foreign people and local people, trough the quantitative research.  
In the website I want mark the principal point and hence deepen them. The key points refer to theoretical framework, state of the arts, instrument, instrument validation and conclusion.
The idea is work with the website every three or four days, depends on the progress of the initial research, but for June must be completed.
I like this project because I have de possibility of expand my knowledge about website, and I can share the information with other peoples interesting in the topic. The idea is that website serves as a link with more similar investigation. I did not decided respect to the esthetic parts, now the most importantly is define the content. I want it to be practical and simpler, because I hate the website in never fin what you are looking…

1 comment:

  1. Well, good luck with your website. I hope you get lots of visitors and, hopefully, a sponsor.
    Some corrections:
    -I HAVE not define the link YET, because it is STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION.
    -The website IS about/IS CONCERNED WITH/IS RELATED TO
    -With my classmates WE want TO study
    -I want TO mark the principal pointS and THEN deepen them
    -IT depends on/DEPENDING ON the progress
    -but BY June IT must be completed
    -with other people(-) interetED in the topic...
    -I HAVE not decided respect to the esthetic ASPECts
    - the most important(-) THING is
    -the websiteS On WHICH YOU CAN never finD...

    ReplyDelete