Tuesday 12 April 2011

Free time, the best of life

I love the free time, but in this time of year I haven´t enough. I study and working, and also I takes of household items.
I live with two friends, and the weekend we share the time, sometimes we watch a movie or listen the music, also we a snack or we simply talk. Every so often I go to the theaters or the cinema with other friends.
The Thursday I have a drum lessons, I like very much because I release tension, and I love the rate, it feels is great. Apart from, I meet with other Uruguayan.  
In summer I went to Uruguay, and I shared time with my family and friends. I went the beach in Punta del Este and in Atlántida, where I lived. I sleep much and lost the time, I love lost the time!!!! When I was a child I liked play with friends all day, and I helped my mom.   
In next July I will go again to Uruguay, but in winter is different because the weather is colder, and we can´t go out; anyway is nice stay inside when outside rain, I like really this days.
The next weekend comes a friend from Uruguay, I ‘m very happy, we will visit Santiago, and possibly Valparaíso too.  
I think I don´t use the time very well, but I try.

1 comment:

  1. I like your home country very much. You must miss it a lot.

    ReplyDelete