Tuesday 31 May 2011

Photography is own view of reality

I like photography very much. In Uruguay I studied photography in the Instituto Nacional de Bellas Artes, but I didn’t finish. When I return my country I will like finish it, because photography is own view of reality.
In my course I showed photo and I working in the laboratory. Is very entertaining, the time files. There were days when I arrived whit the sun and when I came it was night.
Now, in my bedroom in Chile, I have a pictures whit my family, and I have a photo of my cat, this picture was taken and reveled me, is in white and black, it is very lovely. In this photo my cat named Briahana is sleeping in my bed. I like this photo because my cat is beautiful; it is also a way to have around.
In my computer I have hundreds of images of Briahana, since it was a baby until today. Also I have pictures of my house, and beach. In my city are very beautiful sunsets, creates some wonderful colors possible to capture whit the camera.
In my bedroom I also I have a photo whit my brother, in this photo we were in the beach. The image was taken my friend Ana. Was a nice sunny day, and the sky was very blue. I love this image because there are two things I love most, my brother and beach.
The photography is a way to create from what already exist, to favor thing that are part of what our life. I travel often through the images to my house and a distant past, in those moments I find, whit not only people, but also whit feeling, smells and sounds.    

No comments:

Post a Comment